It's nice to meet you!
I thought it would be fun to share a bit more about myself, with some fun facts! So here it goes, in no particular order ☺️
- We have 2 little kiddos that keep us busy, busy, busy. They were my inspiration for getting into photography.
- I'm a total numbers nerd, and an analytics consultant in my 9-5.
- I've lived in 3 time zones: EST, CST, MST.
- My favorite book series is Harry Potter. How obsessed am I? I've read all 7 books more than once, watched the movies waaaay more than once, and visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as a grown woman.
- I'm half-black, half-Asian. Or Blasian as I like to call it 😜
- Some people eat to live, and some people live to eat. I'm definitely the latter...I love, love, love food! And I really enjoy trying new foods and cuisines.
- My daily morning coffee is a must, especially a dark roast.
- My favorite sport to play and watch is tennis. I used to play in high school and would love to find time to play regularly again.
- I once ran 25 road races in 1 year. Now let me tell you, I hate running! Can't say I'd do that again.
- Photography is a fairly recent passion. I first became interested in my oldest was born, and I wanted to capture every moment and memory of him as he grew.