If you're looking for a location with a lot of options, consider Ponce City Market!
I recently did a graduation shoot here for the first time. Here are some things I loved and longed for.
What I loved:
- So many options! There were many places to shoot both indoors and outdoors, including the beltline.
- Unique shots and angles. With stairs, tunnels, and cool art to explore, it was easy to get creative.
- Food! Any excuse to try new foods is a win for me. And food and drinks could be a great prop depending on the goals for your photos.
What I longed for:
- Less people. I'd recommend shooting in the morning vs. early evening. While we caught golden hour, there were a lot of people grabbing dinner or just hanging out on the beltline. This made it difficult to frame shots.
- Better parking. It took me 20 minutes to find a spot. Definitely not a deal-breaker, but I'm glad I planned accordingly.